Monday, September 13, 2010

Blah blah blah

I am settling into the routine of this semester, and it's a bit chaotic because I'm busy ALL THE TIME, but it's the good kind of busy, where I always feel productive and occupied (and I'm almost caught up on everything I was behind on! And that sentence made so much sense!). I wonder how long it will be before the exhaustion and stress set in. But knock on wood that they don't!

I had my first test in my Spanish lit analysis class today, and I was totally freaked out about it, because my professor seems like she expects a lot. And while I actually finished in time and completed everything to a degree that I think is quite acceptable, I'm still nervous that it's not going to be good enough for the prof and I will get an F. Okay, probably not an F. Maybe a C. Okay, B-. But still! I am not comfortable with that! I am far too much of a type A personality to be okay with that. Stop freaking me out, Spanish lit prof. It's not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment